Sunday 2 March 2014

What A Lost Pair of Gloves Brought To Me

I think I just had an epiphany
And to my presence it's a pure irony,
Because you don't possess anything
No matter who you are, slave or king.

I want to share what I've learned today;
Your money, that belongs to the society,
If you lose it- it goes back there;
Your body that belongs to God,
(or call it mother nature, as it's only about politics)
If you lose it- it goes back there.
Your people, your memory- oh god,
They are not yours! They belong to universe.

Listen, presidents and kings; your power,
Your people, your land and resources
For which you kill a lot and bleed a river,
What if I say those aren't, never were yours
But they belong to nature and time,
So long before they were ever "yours"?

So I nevermore sweat for any loss - knowing
We never have really possessed anything.
Those around you aren't mine or yours,
I am not yours, you aren't mine.
Oh, how I see the nature trapped in human misery
When I closely look at things around us!
Then I became pitying those in power
For ceaseless need to fulfill entrenched egos.

Yet when my mind left everything surrounds us,
Finally I see your eyes, and I see your soul;
Then the time you look into my soul like so
I realize my existence is in full bloom;
Hence I get to know I am who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment