Monday 9 December 2013

Bare feet marathon. Not poetry. Just some thoughts after exams.

Wanna lay it all off and just sleep knowing
that I'll have an answer when I'm waking up

people made a habit saying "you get what you pay for"
but this isn't always true 'cause some got talents,
luck, and back grounds while the others don't
can you say he's better off with all those I want
we all know this privilege ain't in no one
everybody's paying bills, that sunshine isn't for one

so I'll stop all this judging, keep on walking
with an open mind, yes you know i'm not balling
'cause when my mind is free what's left is believing
within every one of you there is freedom
altogether floating in cosmos for a free run

Alas, but when I'm waking up tell me if He knows
why'd every one be in those hard-toes shoes

Don't know why I was born dreaming a bare feet marathon...







Image is from FEBC









Eiland Sair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment